When to use NT Lab Koi Care Paramedic Kit?
When fish have cuts, abrasions or ulcers on their body. The Paramedic Kit has been designed to allow you to carry out basic first aid on your koi safely and hygienically to help fish recover as quickly as possible
It contains 6 components:
- 10ml Koi Calm: a sedative to make fish easier to handle (for use with koi only).
- 30ml Ulcer Swab: A wound cleaner and disinfectant.
- 30ml Propolis Wound Seal: an antiseptic, waterproof sealant to prevent bacteria reaching the wound.
- Pair of gloves: to maintain hygiene during treatment.
- 10 Cotton Buds: for applying topical treatments.
- Instruction Leaflet: contains advice on how to use the products within the kit.
How to use?
- Ensure you have the appropriate equipment ready before catching the injured fish. This should include a container large enough to hold the fish during treatment.
- Follow the instruction on the leaflet provided.
- Treat the pond with Broad Spectrum Disease Treatment after using this kit to reduce the numbers of pathogenic bacteria and to reduce the likelihood of re-infection of the wounds.
- Feed your fish with good koi food to aid their recovery by providing vital nourishment and high-quality nutrition.
- Test your water quality regularly.
Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather.
Do not leave fish unattended during treatment.