- Can be gravity OR pump fed
- Perfect fit screen so no waste can bypass
- Totally reliable and simple to install
- Plug and Play - comes with flexible boots to connect to pipe work
- Greatly reduced backwashing / maintenance of pressurized filters
- Robust one piece mould –no welded joints – no leaks!
- Large waste collection area which slopes to sump outlet
- Ideal for mechanically filtering skimmer lines
- Patented float that gives constant flow for gravity-fed level fluctuations
- Maximum flow rate 18,000 liters per hour
- Tri-slot 300 micron wedge wire screen in 316L stainless steel on 100% of surface area
- Increased levels of oxygen
The Cetus is a self adjusting sieve which can be installed either gravity fed or pump fed, enabling the pre-filtering of your pond water before the water enters your current filter system. It also can be used as a standalone unit to remove leaves and other floating debris from your pond via a skimmer. It has been designed to efficiently and effectively remove large amounts of mechanical waste from your pond. The Cetus is compatible with all filtration systems including the Evolution Aqua Nexus Eazy range. For gravity fed systems the Cetus has a weir which will automatically adjust to the flow rate of your pump. (Max flow rate 18,000 L/hr)
When the Cetus is used in front of any other biological/mechanical filter the period in between cleaning will be extended. The biological process is improved by the removal of organic matter which would consume oxygen and leach ammonia and other compounds into the water.