Nijikawa Four Season Koi Food is formulated to sustain your koi’s health, color and growth throughout the feeding season with minimal waste at a fraction of the cost of competing high end koi feeds. It’s Non GMO, Optimized for Ornamental pond koi and designed with Probiotics to clear your koi’s intestines for optimal absorption. Give your koi what they need to thrive, Nijikawa!
You will receive 15lbs bag.
Nijikawa Four Season Koi Food (5mm floating pellet)
- Crude Protein: Min. 35%
- Crude Fat Min. 8%
- Crude Fiber Min 1.8%
- Phosphorous Min 1.1%
- Ash Max 10%
- Sodium Max 0.5%
- Non-GMO – No GMO proteins
- It’s Designed and Formulated by EWOS, one of the largest aquaculture feed companies in the world.
- Fat content is optimized for ornamental pond koi
- Probiotic Prebiosals help to clear your koi’s intestines cleansing and creating surface area for superior absorption.
- Excellent absorption rates means much less waste resulting in better water quality.
- Nucleotides keep your koi healthy at a molecular level.
- Minerals are important for tissue formation, metabolic function, etc.
- 5mm pellet size. This small pellet size is safer for large koi. (Large pellets can cause intestinal impaction)
Ingredients: Wheat, Peas, Fish Meal, Meat Meal, Poultry Meal, Pea Protein Concentrate, Feather Meal, Fish Oil, Canola Seeds, Canola Oil, Blood Meal, Nucleotides, Dried Yeast, Vitamin Premix (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vtamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate), Mineral Premix (Calcium Carbonate Flour, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt carbonate), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, Calcium Propionate, Ascorbic acid and Astaxanthin.
Storage Direction: Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid Direct Sunlight and Excessive Temperature Change. Avoid Wet and Humid Conditions.