MADE IN THE USA
Use for diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius (Ich), Chilodonella, Costia, Oodinium, Trichodina and fungal infections.
Formulated with Malachite Green & Formalin
MICROBE-LIFT/Broad Spectrum Disease Treatment is the pre-eminent broad spectrum malachite green and formalin treatment. It is formulated differently than any other malachite green and formalin mix.
Malachite green and formalin are two drugs that are more effective and less toxic in combination than when used individually. This is the definition of synergism. What makes MICROBE-LIFT/Broad Spectrum Disease Treatment the preeminent product in this field is the fact that it is formulated with malachite green chloride, instead of the more toxic oxalate salt. As with any malachite green and formalin treatment, do NOT use with other medications.
MICROBE-LIFT/Broad Spectrum Disease Treatment is the safest and most effective treatment for the control of diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius (Ich), Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Oodinium and fungal infections.
This is not an economic poison and is not intended for use as such.
MICROBE-LIFT/Broad Spectrum Disease Treatment is the ONLY malachite green and formalin treatment that can be used in water temperatures as low as 50o F, thus allowing you to treat in early spring and late fall.
Malachite green chloride
MICROBE-LIFT/Broad Spectrum Disease Treatment is less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other malachite green and formalin product on the market.
16 oz. (BSDT16) Treats up to 4,800 gals.
32 oz. (BSDT32) Treats up to 9,600 gals.
1 gallon (BSDTG1) Treats up to 38,400 gals.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children
- DANGER: May be harmful or FATAL if swallowed!
- ANTIDOTE: If swallowed call a physician or Poison Control Center. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water or milk and induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with a finger, or, if available administer syrup of ipecac.
- Do NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- In case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes with plenty of running water for at least 15 minutes; for eyes get immediate medical attention.
- Do Not Freeze
Directions for Use:
Add 3.5 fl.oz (100 mL) for every 1,000 gallons of water to be treated. As with all disease treatments an initial partial water change of at least 25% must be made; a nearly total water change (>90%) will greatly improve the effectiveness. Remove all carbon filtration just before adding Microbe-Lift BSDT, and replace the carbon at the conclusion of the treatment. Treatment may be repeated daily following at least a 25% water change. The treatment may be repeated every 8 to 12 hours depending upon the response of the fishes to the treatment. Do NOT bypass your bio-filters, allowing a more comprehensive treatment of the entire pond system.
* Not to be used with salt over 0.15% salinity; at 0.15% salinity, monitor carefully and provide high aeration
This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish and may not be used with fishes intended for human consumption.
Not for human or veterinary medical use.
Cannot be shipped in temperatures below 40ºF