Study have show that koi and gold fish will grow bigger and faster if you feed them regularly in interval.
Grech Solar Automatic Fish Feeder is weatherproof and can be programmed to dispense food into the pond at timed intervals throughout the day. The distance the food is propelled, and the amount of time it is dispensed for, are also adjustable. It can be mounted pond side, and is powered via its own built-in, solar rechargeable battery.
The solar rechargeable lithium battery only needs a few hours of sunlight to be fully changed, then it can operate for up to 3 months powered by its own battery, depending of the timer setting. Specially designed with a strong motor and bottom ventilation over the impeller to prevent the food from clogging. Fixing pegs are included, which makes it easy to place and secure the feeder at the edge of your pond.
- Feeding Range: 3-10 feet, 120° angle
- Built in 2200mA high-capacity lithium battery provide long usage after fully charge. Even if there is no sun for 2-3 months, it can be used normally without charging.
- Fully automatic design, can set up to feed up to 6 time per day.
- Food Pellet Size: 3-10 mm pellets only (not suitable for flakes and sticks)
- Solar charging. Can also be charge via a standard 12V adapter (not included)
- 1.5 gallon container capacity
- When not in use for a long time, the external switch should be turn off to prevent battery damage.