THE ABSOLUTELY BEST FILTER MEDIA AVAILABLE FOR THE PRICE. A great alternative for the Momotaro Bacteria House Filter Media.
The Ceramic Bacteria House Round Media is a ceramic that has been heat-treated at 1300 degrees Celsius for 60 hours. This tremendous amount of heat causes the ceramic to break its internal bonds thereby creating an extremely porous structure that has a much greater surface to allow very large bacteria populations to colonize.
Due to the large quantities of tiny holes, mechanical filtration is also achieved. Large organic solids and decaying matter are degraded at a far greater speed than conventional media.
- Highly porous structure provides an optimal environment for aerobic and anaerobic beneficial bacteria to colonize and thrive.
- Effectively accelerates microorganism development.
- Removes ammonia & nitrites at a rapid rate
- It is pH neutral so it will not raise or lower your pH.
- For use in Bakki Shower, trickle filters, sump tanks, and other filters.
- Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater filters
- Each rod is approximately 6.25" by 1.5" in diameter.
- 154pcs is approximately 1.6 cubic feet.
Each box will be hand-packed before leaving. However, due to the nature of the product, we cannot guarantee breakage during shipment. Broken media does not impact its filtration capacities.